Book Your Miami Beach Hotel Stay Here Now! (ENTER ACCESS CODE "FACE")

Check Availability
Check In Date Nights
Adults Child
Access Code

Saturday, March 26, 2011

I'm Back

Well, in case anyone was wondering why I haven't made any posts this week - it is because I was attending a convention in NYC - I love New York! I got to see Chicago, which was great but how do people live with that COLD weather brrrrrrrr! It was so good to get back to the Miami Heat and spend some time at the beach. I was also delayed by a day getting home due yo a problem with the airport - good job I purchased travel insurance - well worth the few extra $'s Now I have to make a claim - will keep you abreast of the process.

Anyway, it;s good to be home and we hope to see you here in the sunshine with us soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment